RIA Robotics Week, the world’s largest virtual robotics show and conference, opens on Tuesday morning, September 8 and continues through Friday afternoon, September 11. The event features more than 75 leading industry experts talking about how to successfully apply robotics, the latest industry trends, promising technology breakthroughs and more.
The accompanying exhibitor showcase features 80 world-class companies including robot manufacturers, accessory equipment suppliers, and system integrators. The platform allows attendees to learn about leading products, engage in one to one discussions with company leaders and connect in live Zoom groups with exhibitors.
Among the highlights of the week are:
- How Robotics & Automation are Transforming Industries roundtable discussion featuring leaders from FedEx, Tyson Foods, Wavemaker Labs, and Badger Technologies (September 8)
- CEO Roundtable on the State of the Global Robotics Industry featuring CEOs from ATI, Fanuc, Harmonic Drive, KUKA, and Schunk (September 9)
- A sneak-peek at the new US Robotics Roadmap from Dr. Henrik Christensen of the University of California at San Diego (September 9)
- Presentations from leading robotics start-ups such as GrayMatter Robotics, Hello Robot, Elementary Robotics,, Flexiv, Freedom Robotics and Miso Robotics (September 9) and a keynote from Damion Shelton of Agility Robotics (September 10)
- Keynotes from Tim Salaba of 3M (September 8) and Roger Phillips of General Motors (September 11) offering insights on how their companies have applied robotics and automation.
- A panel discussion on the Future of Robotics featuring executives from Sarcos Robotics, Boston Dynamics, REInvest Robotics, and Hello Robot (September 10)
- A panel discussion on Employability –How to Harness Robotic Competency for Industry 4.0 featuring leaders from the ARM Institute, NIMS, Festo Didactic, Georgia Tech, and the Miller Resource Group (September 10)
- How AI-Powered Robotics Will Change Automation featuring leaders from Amazon, Honeywell, NVIDIA and Siemens (September 11)
Registration for Robotics Week is free. All live presentations will be archived for later viewing until September 30, 2020. For complete details visit the Robotics Week website.
Platinum Sponsors of Robotics Week include ABB Inc., ATI Industrial Automation, AutoGuide Mobile Robots, Calvary Robotics, FANUC America, Fictiv, Harmonic Drive, Honeywell Intelligrated, JR Automation, Kawasaki Robotics USA, KUKA, Miller Resource Group, OnRobot, SCHUNK, and Universal Robots.