Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision, is pleased to announce Sapera Vision Software Edition 2020-09 is now available. The latest Sapera Vision Software suite includes Sapera Processing and the new Astrocyte graphical application for artificial intelligence (AI). The software suite offers field-proven image processing and artificial intelligence functions to design, develop and deploy high-performance machine vision applications.
This latest version of Sapera Vision Software includes Astrocyte 1.0, a new AI-based graphical application dedicated to training neural networks on 2D images for a wide range of applications. Through its highly flexible graphical user interface, users can train neural networks to perform classification, object detection, segmentation and noise reduction on existing images. Astrocyte can then export models to Sapera Processing for integration into a final application. Sapera Processing 9.0, the new version of Sapera Processing library, will provide classes for AI inference and enable importing models from Astrocyte for execution into the user application.
The new version of Sapera Vision Software is ideal for applications such as surface inspection on metal plates, location and identification of hardware parts, detection and segmentation of vehicles and noise reduction on x-ray medical images.
Astrocyte key features
- Based on Graphical User Interface for rapid application development
- Training deployed on user PC for full privacy with no need to share data on cloud.
- Multiple deep learning architectures for a wide range of applications
- Visualization of model performance with numerical metrics and heatmaps
- Export of model file to interface with Sapera Processing for runtime inference
For more information about the Sapera Vision Software visit the website.